Your health and safety are always at the top of our concern. With the concerns of COVID19 around the world, we wanted to take a moment to assure you that we have taken all necessary precautions. Our goal is to ensure that when you trust us to enter our facility, you can feel confident that every precaution is being taken to ensure a safe environment for you and your family. Rest assured that our standards for cleaning have always been very thorough, however, during this time we have increased our efforts.
These actions include:
- We’re only seeing emergency and urgent care patients starting March 19th until May 18th (or earlier depending on updates)
- Reducing as much contact as possible with patients
- Hand sanitizer readily available
- Personnel are equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE)
- All dental rooms and equipment will continue to be sterilized to CDC guidelines
- Sick employees or patients are asked to report any COVID-19 symptoms in the last two weeks
We will continue to implement CDC recommended guidelines to ensure the safety and protection of our patients. If you have any questions about how we are addressing the COVID19 situation, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.